Shareholder Returns (Dividends)
- The Company places the return of profits to shareholders as one of its most important management policies. As such, the Company adopts a basic policy of carrying out stable and continuous dividend payments in accordance with its business performance.
- The distribution of surplus dividends is decided at the general meeting of shareholders. In addition, the Company’s record date for its year-end dividend is every March 31. Furthermore, the Company’s Articles of Incorporation stipulate that the Company may pay interim dividends with a record date of September 30 through a decision by the Board of Directors.
- The Company maintains a policy of distributing surplus dividends twice a year, once at the end of the interim term and again at the fiscal year-end. As for surplus dividends in FY 2017/3, the Company has decided to only issue a year-end dividend and intends to issue an interim dividend in FY 2018/3.
- With the goal of a consolidated payout ratio of approximately 30% through FY 2019/3, the Company aims for a stable dividend per share. The Company will comprehensively evaluate and decide on dividend amounts for each business year giving careful consideration to trends in its business performance.
- *Taking into account the fact that the period between the Company’s public listing and the year-end dividend record date is less than six months, the Company intends to decide on the FY 2017/3 year-end dividend amount based on a consolidated payout ratio of approximately 15%.
Dividend per share
FY 2017/3 (planned): \37.50